End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: This Enduser Software License Agreement (“EULA”) is entered into by and between you (“Licensee”) and Pilot Laboratories, Inc. (“Pilot Labs”), owner of "Moorebot".
A. SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ALL TERRITORIES
YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY SAVING, INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SAVE, INSTALL, OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
This software contains software of Pilot Labs and of Third Parties. The software of Pilot Labs is part of its intellectual property. Pilot Labs is the sole holder of all patents, copyright, industrial property rights, trade-marks and other intellectual property rights to such software and all such rights remain with Pilot Labs. The use of Third Party software is governed by their respective terms and conditions of licence as further specified in the License menu.
1.Software License Terms
The App includes content powered by Pilot Labs and its affiliates, including Hubble Connected, and using the App constitutes acceptance of the EULA (End user license agreement) which includes the sharing of information for statistical purposes and improving services. The data collected may be transferred and you are responsible for any data usage. If you do not agree to the license agreement you may not continue to use or retain any copies of the application.
You understand and agree to
(i) the collection, storage, and use by Pilot Labs and its affiliates and service providers from the Statistics Software (including but not limited to: (a) information about the end users' devices such as device unique identifier, make, model, operating system name and version and kernel version, (b) information about theSoftware used to create the software application such as the SDK version and device profile, (c) information about the software application and its use such as settings (e.g., camera resolution settings, configuration settings), start and stop dates and times, camera on/off events, target image obtained/lost events, and other general usage information, and (d) the IP address used by the end user's device, for the purpose of allowing the servers to infer the country of use (but not the exact location) (collectively “Statistics”))
(ii) the transfer of Statistics between Pilot Labs and its affiliates and service providers (which may be in the United States or in other countries), in each case for the purposes of (a) facilitating the provision of new products, updates, enhancements and other services, (b) improving the Software, and other products, services and technologies, and (c) providing new products, services or technologies to customers of Pilot Labs and its affiliates.
(iii) the collection, storage, and use of end user biometric information including but not limited to user's facial and voice information. The biometric information is non-transferable and limited in determing user profile only.
2. License. Grant Pilot Labs grants the Licensee a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable right to use the software only in object-code form for installation and use on a single device with a suitable operating system.
3. Restrictions. The License is not allowed to: a. copy, duplicate, distribute or reproduce in any other way the software or parts thereof except for data-recovery or archiving purposes; b. sell, lend, lease, license, sub-license, distribute, assign, convey or handover in any other way the software or parts thereof to a third party; c. to modify or port the software or to use it for own development purposes; d. to combine or merge the software with other software, to decompile the software in any way, to disassembly, reverse engineer the software or otherwise try to deduct, identify or ascertain the source-code, algorithms or the intellectual property contained therein; e. to make use the technical solutions contained in the software for other purposes.
4. License. Fee Use of the software is granted for free.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE SOFTWARE AS FREEWARE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH THE LICENSEE. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE TO BE DEFECTIVE, THE LICENSEE HAS TO ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW WILL Pilot Labs BE LIABLE TO THE LICENSEE FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY THE LICENSEE OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Term and Termination. The right of use of the licensee starts with user's acceptance of these license terms. Pilot Labs is entitled to terminate this agreement and the right of use of the Licensee connected therewith at any time in its sole discretion without notice by informing the Licensee that the services the software was intended for are not offered any longer. The license agreement ends with immediate effect if the Licensee is in breach of any of its obligations under this agreement. After termination of the agreement the Licensee has to stop its use of the software immediately and to de-install and delete all copies of the software.
1. Children Privacy
Pilot Labs takes extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using our Products and Services. Children under age of 13, or equivalent minimum age in therelevant jurisdiction, are not permitted to purchase, create, or use any of our Products and Services without their parent's consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age of 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at by using the contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org, , and we will take steps to remove the information and terminate the Services.
2. Collection of Information
2.1. General. When you interact with us and our Services, including through a connected Product, information will be collected for the purpose of better service quality. This information includes both "personally identifiable information " and "non-identifying information". "personal information" is data that can used to identify or contact a single person. "non-identifying information" is data that, on its own, does not permit direct association with a specifc individual. This Section of the Policy outlines the various ways that information is collected from the Services. Please fully review this Policy before you use the Services or submit information to us.
2.2. Information that You Provide.
- Registration and Login. Certain Services require you to register for an account and/or log in using credentials. You can register for an account from our account registration system, or a third party site or service such as Facebook (“Account”). When you register for an Account you will be asked to provide some personally identifiable information, such as your full name, email address, phone number, camera Serial Number (SN) code and a user name and password. When you are asked to create an Account using your credentials from a third party site or service, you will be asked for your user name, password, and other information to verify that you have an account with the third party site or service. When you provide credentials for a third party site or service, we may use those credential to obtain information about you from that third party. It is your responsibility to keep your information up to date. We are not responsible for any problems, interruptions in access, or liability that may arise if you do not give us complete and accurate information or if you fail to update your information so that it is current.
- Product, Features and Services Set Up. In order to use certain Products or Services, you will need associate the set up of the Product, or Product feature, or Services with your Account. These set up include but not limited to your WiFi network information, unique identifier with your Account, family member name or nick name, contact information, family member photo for user profile determination. Once a product is associated with your Account it will remain associated until you unbind the product from your Account or terminate your Account.
- Correspondence. If you send us personal correspondence through any means of communication, such as social media, SMS, emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us information about your use of the Services, we may save the information in a profile specific to you.
2.3. Automatically Collected Information. We will collect some information about you and any internet connected Products that you use to access or use the Services automatically. In general, automatically collected information about use of the Services does not directly identify you and the information may include your diagnostic log information, IP address, browser type and language, referring/exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, landing pages, cookie information, the pages you requested and viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the actions performed in the APP, the info(OS type/version, network, etc.) of the phone which the APP was installed, and the date and time. We collect this information for the purposes described in this Policy, including to better understand our customer base and to improve the quality of our Services.
2.4. Information from Other Sources. Since our connected Products provide various Application Programming Interface (API) to other partners, we may obtain both personally identifiable information and non-identifying information about you from business partners, contractors, Social Sites, and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected. We also collect information from Social Sites when you register or log-in to use our services by using your Social Site log-in and password. For example, our Site allows you to create an account and login using your Facebook account credentials and, in addition to allowing you to log-in to the Site and share videos with Facebook, we also use your credentials to obtain the following information from Facebook: Facebook username, first name, last name, and profile picture. The information we collect may depend on the privacy settings you have with the Social Site, so please consult the Social Site’s privacy and data practices.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
3.1. Use of Personally Identifiable Information. We may use your personally identifiable information (including tracking information) to manage your Account to create, develop, operate, deliver and improve the Products and Services. We may also use it to create, develop, operate, maintain, and improve the customized Services based on user profile; communicate with you; provide you information about products and services (including products and services of third parties); market; research purposes; resolve disputes; collect fees owed; detect and protect against errors, fraud, and criminal activity; assist law enforcement; enforce this Policy and any the terms related to our Services; and any other purpose described in this Policy or that we describe to you at the time of collection.
3.2. Use of Non-identifying Information. We may use non-identifying information for any lawful purpose, including analyzing trends, research, Services administration, tracking users’ movements around the Services, and to improve our business and the Services.
3.3. Retaining Your Information. In general, we will retain your information indefinitely, or as long as legally required or allowed. If you cancel your Account or your Account is otherwise terminated, we may but are not obligated to, delete information we have collected or obtained from third parties and we may continue to use and disclose it in accordance with this Policy.
4. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
4.1. General. We may disclose your Personally Identifiable information to any affiliated entity or organization and to agents and service providers for purpose of creating and improving Services. We may also share non-identifying information with third parties for any lawful purpose, including analyzing trends, research, Services administration, tracking users’ movements around the Services, and to improve our business, products, services, and the Services. Use of information by affiliated entities and organizations will be subject to this Policy or an agreement that is at least as restrictive as this Policy.
4.2. Legal Requirements. In some cases, we may disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law; if we believe that disclosure is needed to protect our rights; to government regulators; to law enforcement authorities; in connection with any judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or legal process served on us or the Services; and to respond to a physical threat to you or another person.
4.3. Liquidation and Business Transitions. If we ever file for bankruptcy or engage in a business transition such as a merger with another company or if purchase, sell, or reorganize all or a part of the Services or our business or assets, we may disclose your personal information, including to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with one of these transactions.
4.4. Disclaimer. We cannot ensure that all of your Personally Identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
5. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Pilot Labs takes the security of your personality Identifiable information very seriously. Various encryption techniques are used to encrypt this information both locally on Products themselves and remotely on servers. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. When you provide information to the Services, you do so at your own risk.
6. CALIFORNIA SHINE THE LIGHT LAW
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed personally Identifiable information (as defined under that statute) of that California resident, for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of that kind of personal information that was disclosed to them. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request you may contact us by using the contact information in the Privacy Questions section at the bottom of this Policy.
7. FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur,We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
8. MODIFICATION OF THIS POLICY
We will occasionally update this Policy. When we post changes to this Policy, we will revise the "Effective Date” at the top of this Policy. We recommend that you check our Service from time to time to inform yourself of any changes in this Policy or any of our other policies.
9. PRIVACY QUESTIONS