Moorebot Zeus is designed for robot lovers to assemble the robot on their own. Assembly menu and video tutorial are provided. The product includes mechanical parts, servo motors, battery, adaptor, CPU board and Bluetooth module, remote controller, USB connector and assembly tools. The mechanical parts include 432 screws, 28 connectors, 134 joint parts, and 30 armor parts.
Moorebot Zeus is a fighter robot specifically designed for robot competition. The standard configuration is comprised of 22 servo motors at 25 kg force each . The maximum movement speed can be up to 150m/s. All servo motors are metal-geared to sustain heavy forces. Customized battery supports up to 50 minutes of fighting.
The product comes with many standard movements, with additional graphical programming tools for users to customize more movements. From boxing, to Kongfu, to Taekwando, to Karate, unleashing imagina-tion is in the palm of your hand. Mechanical design files are available for users who want to customize the robot armor with 3D printing. The robot is dustproof. With Moorebot Zeus, robots fight to a new level!
Moorebot Zeus Hight: 45 cm (17.7 inches) Weight: 2.3 kg Movement Dimensions: 22 Motors: Made in Japan, 25 kg torque Battery: 2 X 2500 mAh lithium battery Armor: 30 armor parts which allows user to design and to 3D print their own cool armors.
Casing: 44 cm x 32 cm x 19 cm (17.3" x 12.6" x 7.5", German made customized casing)
Remote controller: support up to 80 move-ments Shipment options:
1) un-assembled parts
2) assembled robot
• Main CPU board: The main CPU board is the "brain"of the robot. It stores the movements or the combination of the movements in local non-volatile memory and controls all servo motors. Programs can be downloaded to it via USB port.
• Servo motors: All servo motors are metal-geared to sustain heavy forces. The standard configuration contains 24 servo motors (2 for backup) with 25 kg torque. The Maximum rotation is 0.14 sec/60° on 11 V power supply.
• Battery: 2500 mAh customized Lithium-ion battery supports up to 50 minutes operation of the standard configuration. The Battery is removable.
• Remote controller: Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) remote controller can support up to 80 movements.
• Steering gear: used for connecting steering robot and USB debugger.
• USB debugger: the USB debugger combines the steering gear and the robot serial debugging, which can be used in the debugging of the robot and adjusting the parameters of the steering gear through the USB debugger.
• Screwdriver: used for assembly of robot parts.
• Converting cable
• Power adapter
Moorebot Zeus has multiple sensors and 10 extension, suitable for customized programming. Standard movements for walking, push up, back roll, and climbing stairs are included at purchase.
Moorebot Zeus is designed for robot lovers to design their own moves. From boxing, to Kongfu, to Taekwando, to Karate, unleashing imagination is in the palm of your hand. Graphical programming tool for Windows is available. Each motor can be individually controlled via programming tool for speed and rotate angles.
Programming Tool: Players can customize programming, Select the USB debugger switch to the robot option, connect the robot and debugger port with the servo debug line, insert the debugger into the USB interface of the computer, and start the robot programming software. The following figure shows the start-up Interface, in which the robot is pro-grammed with actions to add different gestures.
Programming Guide: Please visit our YouTube channel for detailed information: www.youtube.com/c/moorebotrobot
AutoCAD mechanical design files are available at purchase. It allows user to design and to 3D print their own cool armors.
Moorebot Zeus is an ideal tool for users to learn design and programming. It also serves as an entertaining gadget for event planning and other suitable scenarios. Finally, it is a professional robot designed for a robot competition.
Website Sealed with SSL Secured Checkout / Free Worldwide Shipping